YCL 1 Phase Electric Motor
- The YCL series heavy-duty single-phase motors are suitable for powering small machine tools and water pumps, especially for family workshops where only single-phase current is available. Motors of this series are integrated with up-to-date design, built with the best quality materials and attractive appearance. As a result, they have outstanding performance, easy maintenance, and are reliable. Moreover, they completely conform to international I.E.C. standards.
- YCL series protected motors are of IP44 or IP54 totally enclosed fan cooling type. Motors for 4 HP and over are of capacitor start and run type. They all have the advantage of high starting torque, smooth running, low-temperature rise, low noise, and greater overload performance.
1. Customized Production is available.
2. Supply for OEM and After Markets.
3. 100% tested for quality before shipment
4. Certificate and Guarantee: ISO 9001:2008 / one year
5. package: carton&pallet
Detailed Product Description
3.Cold-rolled silicon steel sheet
1) Frame sizes: 80-132
2) Rated power: 0.25-5.5kw
3) Rated voltage: 220~240V,100~110V, or on your request
4) Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz,50/60HZ
5) Protection class: IP44
6) Insulation class: B, F
7) Materials: cast iron, aluminum
8) EFF: EFF3, EFF2, EFF1
9) Poles: 2, 4, 6, 8
10) Cooling method: IC0141
11) Mounting types: B3/B5/B14/B15/B34/B35
12) Operating mode: S1
13) Connection: "Y" type for 3kW and downwards, "D" type for 4kW and upwards
14) Ambient temperature: -15°C < θ < 40°C
15) The altitude should be lower than 1,000m above the sea level
16) Special motors can be designed according to customers' requirements