Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Hollow Shaft Motor||Application:||Pressure Washers|
|MOTOR CONTRUCTION SHAPE||WEIGH||RATED POWER OUTPUT||SPPD||VOLTAGE||FOR PUMP SERIES|
|HS132S2-4||32.0||10||7.5||1400||230/400V||NMT, NPM, NMT Car Wash, NMT Nickel-Plated, NPM Nickel-Plated, NMT Stainless Steel, PXI 350 bar, NLTI, PXI 500 bar, NMT-Special Brass|
● For pressure washers pumps
● Hollow-shaft coupling for direct mounting to the pump, in just a few minutes
● No need to disassemble the motor front side
● Special executions on request
Motors for high-pressure pumps with hollow shafts and single bearings are designed for direct coupling.
|Three-Phase 4 Poles 1500Rpm 50Hz|
What is routine maintenance:
1. Do regular inspections and maintenance care During the annual overhaul, the motor is disassembled and maintained. Bearing cleaning, refueling or replacement, insulation inspection, and improvement of the cooling system, etc., ensure that the motor runs in an intact state;
2. Strengthen comprehensive management during operation. During the use of the motor, the responsibility system is strictly implemented. The maintenance person makes regular inspections every shift, observes and monitors the motor, and handles problems in a timely manner to ensure the quality of maintenance.
3. When repairing the motor, it is necessary to ensure that various parameters meet the technical requirements of the motor, strictly control the quality of the replacement parts and enameled wire, correctly operate the various procedures, prevent artificial accidents and improve the quality of the motor after repair;
4. ensure control The system is running perfectly. Every electrical component in the second line that controls the motor should be regularly checked and maintained to ensure its integrity, and the overcurrent short-circuit protection device should be regularly checked to ensure that the action is reliable and sensitive, so that the motor is always in a good operating state.
Contact Person: semmy wu