Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Hollow Shaft Motor||Application:||Cleaning Machine|
|Insulation:||Class B||Rotation Direction:||Clockwise|
The direct coupling between motor and high-pressure pump, ideal for pressure cleaners and washing plants, significantly reduces the overall size of the machine and at the same time provides a totally reliable and cost-efficient solution.
We have a wide range of flanges and shafts, suitable for direct coupling with the majority of the pumps on the market today
HS electric motors are typically used to supply the pumps In a very easy way and in a few minutes, the hollow shaft coupling with its appropriate flange allows them to be directly mounted to the pump, with no need to disassemble the motor front side
1. Ambient temperature: -15℃≤θ≤60℃
2. Altitude: ≤1000m
3. Protection class: IP54
4. Insulation class: class F
5. Rated voltage: 220V, other voltage on request
6. Cooling type: IC 0141
7. Duty: Continuous(S1)
8. Rated frequency: 50HZ, other frequency on request
|Single-Phase 2 Poles 3000Rpm 50Hz|
|Single-Phase 4 Poles 1500Rpm 50Hz|
Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will provide the free easy-damaged spare part for problems caused by our quality of production or raw material, except the damageable spare parts caused by customer's incorrect man-made operation. After expiration, our company provides cost spare parts for maintenance.
1. Directly factory sale
2. Quick response to 2-8hours, response rates over 92%
3. 24 hours phone call is available, feel free to contact us.
4. All goods produced by ourselves, we provide one-stop services from designing, printing to processing. Customers can provide the design according to your request and samples making, also we can advise how to make the products according to customers' target prices.
1. Q: What’s the MOQ?
A: We accept one piece.
2. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
3. Q: Can you accept to use our logo?
A: Yes, we can do OEM for you.
4. Q: What’s the warranty period?
A: 1 year.
5. Q: What are the terms of payment?
A: T/T. 30% deposit and 70% against the BL copy or 100% LC at sight.
Contact Person: semmy wu