Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Hollow Shaft Motor||Application:||Pressure Washers /Vehicle Wahser/Fire Fighting|
Durable finish standard
230 V & 400V supply and 50 Hz frequency
The product range is 0.35 KW to 25 KW
Vacuum Pressure Impregnation treated
B & F Class Insulation as per request
Totally Enclosed fan cover
IP 44 / IP 55 protection as per request
Double side shield high quality imported bearing for long life
|Ambient temperature||-15℃≤θ≤60℃||Rated voltage||230/400V|
For pressure washers pumps
No need to disassemble the motor front side
Hollow-shaft coupling for direct mounting to the pump, in just a few minutes
hollow shaft motor direct-connected with XLTI pump has two types:
The first type can operate at a maximum pressure of 300 bar and with water temperatures up to 65°C (149F). This category is particularly suited for fitting on professional high-pressure washers or on small goods vehicles that have to do very challenging cleaning jobs, exploiting its superior performance in terms of pressure.
The second type can operate at a maximum pressure of 170 bar, with flow rates up to 54pm, and water temperatures up to 65°C (149F). This category offers superior performance in terms of flow rate and is suitable for fitting on automatic gantry-style car washes, on small goods vehicles for municipal cleaning services, or misting systems or fire extinguishing systems.
|Three-Phase 4 Poles 1500Rpm 50Hz|
What are the reasons and treatment methods for the insufficient pressure of the water pressure of the high-pressure cleaner:
1. The high-pressure nozzle of the high-pressure cleaning machine is severely worn. Excessive wear of the high-pressure nozzle will affect the water pressure of the equipment. The new nozzle should be replaced in time.
2. The Insufficient inlet water flow of the connected equipment leads to insufficient water flow, resulting in insufficient output pressure. Supply enough water flow in time to solve the problem of lower water pressure.
3. The high-pressure washer cleans the water inlet filter with air. After exhausting the air in the water inlet filter, ensure that the standard outlet pressure is output.
4. After the aging of the overflow valve of the high-pressure cleaner, the overflow of the water flow is large, and the pressure becomes low. When it is found to be aging, it is necessary to replace the parts in time.
5. The high and low-pressure water seal of the high-pressure washer and the check valve of the inlet and outlet water have caused the leakage of the working pressure, which should be replaced in time.
6. High-pressure pipes, filter devices are kinked, bent or damaged, resulting in poor water flow and insufficient water pressure, and should be repaired in time.
7. The internal of the high-pressure pump is faulty, the wearing parts are worn, and the water flow is reduced; the internal pipeline of the equipment is blocked, and the water flow is too small, resulting in too low working pressure.
Contact Person: semmy wu