Vadim ZabiiakaZhongzhi does really good on the design and manufacturing of the products. Experienced engineers service us very nice.
Mr.Reuben kimwoloGood quality, great manufacturers, we are happy with your products.
Mr.Yılmaz TürkoğluHave been working together for more than 3 years very professional. all products work fine in our types of equipment. Thank you.
ZOZHI 0.75HP 0.55KW MYT711-2 Pool Pump Motor 2 Pole
|Product Name||Pool Pump Motor||Application||Swimming Pool Pump|
|Performance||High Reliability||Capacitor Type||Capacitor Running|
MYT711-2 Pool Pump Moto,
0.55KW Pool Pump Moto,
0.75HP Single Phase Induction Motor
Swimming Pool Pump Motor Single Phase Induction Motor ZOZHI 0.75HP 0.55KW MYT711-2
Pool Pump Motor Description
MYT motor is a professional swimming pool pump-designed motor, single-phase asynchronous fully enclosed fan self-cooling squirrel-cage structure. The motor casing is all made of aluminum die-casting. The motor is beautiful in appearance, easy to maintain, smooth surface, and has excellent insulation. This motor complies with IEC standards, high efficiency, good performance, long service life, energy-saving, ample starting torque, low noise, low vibration, large starting torque, high reliability, compact structure, and easy operation. Beautiful appearance, easy maintenance, smooth surface, and increased insulation grade. The electric motor feet are detachable and come in a variety of mounting styles.
-Good motor cooling for the motor, low power loss
-Within the cooling, low noise standard motor
-Motors with high-quality bearings, long operating life
-with reliability and durability
Motor housing: Aluminum
Insulation: Class F
Stator&Rotor: 1. Cold-rolled silicon steel sheet by high-speed punching machine. 2.100% high-quality copper wire
Pool Pump Motor Production data
|Model||Power||Voltage(V)||Frequency (HZ)||Current (A)||Power Factor||Eff(%)||Speed (r/min)||T Start/Tn||Tmax/Tn|
1) Apply to swim pool filtration system water cycle.
2) clean water or mild sewage with suspended particles.
1) The pool motor should be easy to overhaul and maintain, and the design and construction of the motor and its components should be safe.
2) The size of the pool motor should be as compact as possible, and its electrical and mechanical structure is suitable for general pool installation, load, and environmental conditions.
3) The pool motor can work at full load within the range of plus or minus 10% of the rated voltage.
4) All pool motors should have thermal and current overload protection, set inside the motor or at the starting point of the line, providing locking rotation and running protection.
5), security protection level IP55.
Pool Pump Motor General data
|Install model||According to the standard|
|Type of feet||Removable feet|
|Net weight||5.2 kg|
|Protection degree||IP 55IP 56(Standard)(Optional)|
|Rotation direction||ClockwiseCounter clockwise(Standard)(Optional)|
|Cable glands||1 - M20 × 1.5|
|Painting color||RAL 7024Customizable(Standard)(Optional)|
|Regulations||IEC / DIN / ISO / VDE / EN|
|Ambient temperature||From -20°C to +40°C|
|Maximum altitude||1000 m above sea level|
Pool Pump Motor Guarantee
Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will provide free easy-damaged spare parts for problems caused by our quality of production or raw material, except the damageable spare parts caused by the customer's incorrect artificial operation. In addition, after expiration, our company provides cost spare parts for maintenance.
1. Directly factory sale
2. Quick response to 2-8hours, response rates over 92%
3. 24 hours phone call is available. Feel free to contact us.
4. All goods produced by ourselves, we provide one-stop services from designing, printing to processing. Customers can provide the design according to your request and sample making. Also, we can advise how to make the products according to customers' target prices.
Motor bearing heating analysis
(1) improper bearing coordination leads to the breakdown of the motor bearing system quickly.
(2) currently causes ablation of bearing system components and heating of bearing parts, resulting in a severe failure of the bearing system.
(3) improper lubrication system leads to bearing heating due to poor lubrication
(4) bearing heating caused by motor temperature rise or operating environment temperature.