Magnetic pump use precautions
(1) Since the cooling and lubrication of the magnetic pump bearing is based on the medium to be transported, it is absolutely forbidden to operate in an empty manner, and at the same time, avoid the time-and-load operation caused by the power failure after the start of the work.
(2) If the solid medium is contained in the medium to be transported, you should add a filter to the pump inlet: if it contains ferromagnetic particles, a magnetic filter is required.
(3) The ambient temperature of the pump should be less than 40 °C during use, and the temperature rise of the motor should not exceed 75 °C.
(4) The medium to be transported and its temperature shall be within the allowable range of the pump material. The operating temperature of the engineering plastic pump is <90 °C, the operating temperature of the fluoroplastic pump is <120 °C, the suction pressure is not more than 0.2 MPa, the maximum working pressure is 1.6 MPa, the density is not more than 1600 Kg/m3, and the viscosity is not more than 30×10-6 m2/s. A liquid that does not contain hard particles and fibers.
(5) For the medium that is easy to precipitate and crystallize the transport liquid, you should clean it in time after use and drain the liquid in the pump.
(6) After 1000 hours of the normal operation of the magnetic pump, the wear of the bearing and the end moving ring should be disassembled, and the wearing parts that should not be reused should be replaced.
Fuan Zhongzhi Pump Co., Ltd
registered the trademark "ZOZHI."
Add:No.155 Shangcun Qinxiyang Industry Zone,Fuan city,Fujian,China
Tel:+86 0593 6532656 Fax: +86 0593 6531158
Mobile: +86.137.0604.0131 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ms. Semmy Wu