The role of the reducer
1) Reduce the speed and increase the output torque at the same time. The torque output ratio is multiplied by the motor output and the reduction ratio, but you should note that the rated torque of the reducer cannot be exceeded.
2) The speed reduction reduces the inertia of the load simultaneously, and the reduction of the inertia is the square of the reduction ratio. So you can see that the general motor has an inertia value.
Accelerated deceleration is often referred to as the gearbox.
2. Change the direction of the drive. For example, we can use two sector gears to transmit the force vertically to the other.
3. Change the turning moment. Under the same power condition, the faster the speed turns, the smaller the shaft's torque, and vice versa.
4. Clutch function: We can separate the engine from the load by separating the two originally engaged gears, such as the brake clutch.
5. Distribute power. For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the gearbox main shaft so that one engine can drive multiple loads. The working principle of the gearbox:
The gearbox is used for shifting. The gearbox or geared motor is mostly geared. The principle is that a large gear with a pinion or pinion with a large gear.
It can be seen from the above that the gear ratio of the geared motor can not be changed once the speed ratio is selected. However, the gearbox can shift gears and change the direction of the transmission.
Fuan Zhongzhi Pump Co., Ltd
registered the trademark "ZOZHI."
Add:No.155 Shangcun Qinxiyang Industry Zone,Fuan city,Fujian,China
Tel:+86 0593 6532656 Fax: +86 0593 6531158