High-efficiency (IE2) or ultra-efficient (IE3) cage induction motor is different from ordinary (IE1) motor
(1) High efficiency, IE2 is 3% higher than IE1, and IE3 is about 5% higher than IE1.
(2) More high-quality materials are required. For example, IE2 costs 25% to 30% more than IE1 motors, and IE3 costs 40% to 60% more than IE1 motors.
(3) Due to the lower operating temperature, the motor has a longer life and can reduce maintenance costs.
(4) The starting current is larger under typical design conditions.
(5) The rotor inertia is large.
(6) The rated speed is higher, and the slip rate is lower.
Fuan Zhongzhi Pump Co., Ltd
registered the trademark "ZOZHI."
Add:No.155 Shangcun Qinxiyang Industry Zone,Fuan city,Fujian,China
Tel:+86 0593 6532656 Fax: +86 0593 6531158
Mobile: +86.137.0604.0131 E-mail: email@example.com