Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size::||Standard Size||Product Name::||Mechanical Seal|
|Feature:||Rubber Bellows Mechanical Seal||Speed::||50m/sec|
|Model Number::||604||Application::||Water Pumps|
|Pressure::||2.0Mpa||Material Type::||SIC/ INSERTED TC|
alternator generator parts,
water pump parts
Internally mounted, single face, metal bellows, balanced, static type seal.
Driven by screws, any rotation direction, compact construction. It can be mounted conveniently
With superior performance of the compensation, material widely used, adaptive capacity, and a high-temperature performance
Rotary Ring: U2 / Q1
Stationary Ring: A / U22/ Q12
Auxiliary Seal: G
Other Parts: G/G1/T4/M
Pressure: Vacuum~2.0Mpa ( Single-Ply)
Viscosity: ≤ 1.0 Pa.s (1000cp) (Solt VS Hard)
≤ 3.5 Pa.s (1000cp) (Solt VS Hard)
Used in all types of rotating equipment, pumps. To suit industries such as general chemical, oil refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, and wastewater treatment.
Hydrocarbon, thermosetting, viscosity high-temperature medium.
Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will provide free easy-damaged spare parts for problems caused by our quality of production or raw material, except the damageable spare parts caused by the customer's incorrect artificial operation. In addition, after expiration, our company provides cost spare parts for maintenance.
1. Directly factory sale
2. Quick response to 2-8hours, response rates over 92%
3. 24 hours phone call is available, feel free to contact us.
4. All goods produced by ourselves, we provide one-stop services from designing, printing to processing. Customers can provide the design according to your request and samples making, also we can advise how to make the products according to customers' target prices.
1. Q: What’s the MOQ?
A: We accept one piece.
2. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
3. Q: Can you accept using our logo?
A: Yes, we can do OEM for you.
4. Q: What’s the warranty period?
A: 1 year.
5. Q: What are the terms of payment?
A: T/T. 30% deposit and 70% against the BL copy or 100% LC at sight.
Contact Person: semmy wu