Vadim ZabiiakaZhongzhi does really good on the design and manufacturing of the products. Experienced engineers service us very nice.
Mr.Reuben kimwoloGood quality, great manufacturers, we are happy with your products.
Mr.Yılmaz TürkoğluHave been working together for more than 3 years very professional. all products work fine in our types of equipment. Thank you.
O Ring Type Seal Easy Spare Parts Internally Mounted Mechanical Seals J123 Durable
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Size||Standard Size||Product Name||Mechanical Seal|
|Feature||Rubber Bellows Mechanical Seal||Speed||25m/sec|
|Model Number||J123||Application||Water Pumps|
|Pressure||2.0Mpa / 3.5Mpa||Material Type||SIC/ INSERTED TC|
alternator generator parts,
water pump parts
O-ring Type Seal Easy Spare Parts Internally Mounted Mechanical Seals J123 For Water Pump
The mechanical seal has low friction power consumption and is not sensitive to the runout of the rotating shaft and the deflection of the shaft to the housing hole
Internally mounted, single face, metal bellows, balanced, O-ring type seal, and driven by a transmission
With superior performance of the compensation, material widely used, adaptive capacity
Stationary rings can choose other forms.
|Rotary Ring:||A U22 Q12 Q22|
|Stationary Ring:||U2/ Q1/ Q2|
|Other Parts||F/G/ M/ T4|
vacuum 0~2.0Mpa (Single-Ply)
≤1.0Pa.s(1000cp)(Solt VS Hard)
Used in all types of rotating equipment, pumps, To Suit industries such as general chemical, oil refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, and wastewater treatment.
Used in the clean particle fluid, such as oil, hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons, organic solvents, weak acid, alkali liquid, water, ammonia water, etc
1. The assembly should be clean and smooth. The parts of mechanical seals, related machinery and equipment parts, tools, lubricating oil (grease), wipe materials (cotton yarn, white cloth, silk, etc.) must be very clean. The sealing end face of the dynamic and static ring should be wiped with white silk or soft gauze.
2. Trimming and chamfering rounds, chamfers such as shafts and sealed end caps should be trimmed smoothly, and the relevant rounded corners of the shaft and end caps should be sanded and polished.
3. During installation, apply turbine oil or l0 oil on the moving ring and static ring (especially on the seal end blood), auxiliary seal ring, shaft, and end cap to reduce friction, so as not to damage the seal of the static ring. End faces and auxiliary seals.
4. Assemble the auxiliary sealing ring.
1) The rubber auxiliary seal cannot be washed with gasoline or kerosene to avoid swelling and deformation and premature aging.
2) After the O-ring is installed on the moving ring assembly or static ring assembly, it should be logical to prevent it from being twisted, so that the burr is in the cross-section when it is in a free state. O-rings that are slightly rough on the burr can be used if the burr segment is 45o. However, care should be taken in the position of the burrs. When pushing the component, one side of the O-ring and the seal (gland or seal cavity) slide relative to each other. In position, it affects the sealing effect.
3) When pushing the assembly, prevent the O-ring from being damaged. The main forms of damage are drop, nick, bump, curl and twist.
5. Adjust the compression amount of the mechanical seal according to the technical requirements. For the value, refer to the product manual. Otherwise, the amount of compression is too large, which increases the specific pressure on the end face and accelerates the end face wear.
6. The static ring assembly should be installed into the gland (or sealed cavity) using a press or a drilling machine. Under no circumstances should mechanical seal parts or components be impacted. The pressed surface should be covered with clean paper or cloth to avoid damaging the sealed end.
7. After assembling the moving ring or static ring assembly, press the compensation ring by hand to check whether it is installed in place and whether it is flexible; elastic split ring (in some mechanical seals, the elastic split ring axially positions the compensation ring) Reliable positioning.
8. Check whether the perpendicularity between the sealed end and the centerline of the shaft (or sleeve) meets the requirements.
9. The anti-rotation pin lead of the static ring component must be accurate. When pushing the static ring component, the pin groove of the component must be aligned with the pin. After pushing in place, the distance from the end surface of the component to one end of the sealed cavity is determined to determine whether it is in place.
10. When tightening the end caps by tightening the bolts, use even force, symmetry, and care. Tighten it several times. Do not tighten it at one time to avoid deflection or even crushing of the static ring.
11. After the moving ring is installed, it must be ensured that it can move flexibly in the axial direction on the shaft (press the spring with the moving ring and then spring back freely).
Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will provide free easy-damaged spare parts for problems caused by our quality of production or raw material, except the damageable spare parts caused by the customer's incorrect artificial operation. In addition, after expiration, our company provides cost spare parts for maintenance.
1. Directly factory sale
2. Quick response to 2-8hours, response rates over 92%
3. 24 hours phone call is available, feel free to contact us.
4. All goods produced by ourselves, we provide one-stop services from designing, printing to processing. Customers can provide the design according to your request and samples making, also we can advise how to make the products according to customers' target prices.
1. Q: What’s the MOQ?
A: We accept one piece.
2. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
3. Q: Can you accept using our logo?
A: Yes, we can do OEM for you.
4. Q: What’s the warranty period?
A: 1 year.
5. Q: What are the terms of payment?
A: T/T. 30% deposit and 70% against the BL copy or 100% LC at sight.