Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Mechanical Seal CN2100||Material::||Rubber|
alternator generator parts,
water pump parts
Mechanical Seal CN2100
Mechanical Seal CN2100 Description
Fluorine rubber is resistant to 250 ℃, silicone rubber can be used for a long time at -60 ℃ -250 ℃, butadiene rubber has oil resistance, the use temperature is -55 ℃ -120 ℃
High wear resistance
Carbide, silicon carbide, car graphite, pressed graphite, and alumina ceramics are manufactured with high-density, high-hardness materials according to national standards, with high wear resistance and long service life.
Fluorine rubber, ethylene-propylene rubber are resistant to various corrosive liquids such as strong acid, alkali, saltwater, a strong oxidant, organic solvents, etc.
Made of national standard 304 stainless steel material
Mechanical Seal CN2100 Design Features
- Single face, single spring, unbalanced, rubber bellows structure.
- The seal face is driven through the spring seat, rubber bellows design to avoid torsion
- The installation size conforms to the standard for ISO3069 and DIN24960
Mechanical Seal CN2100 Materials(to DIN24960)
- Rotary Ring: B, U1, U2, Q1, Q2
- Stationary Ring: U1, U2,Q1,Q2, V1,V2
- Auxiliary Seal: P, E, V
- Spring and Other Parts: F, G
Mechanical Seal CN2100 Operating limits
- Pressure: ≤ 2.0MPa
- Temperature: -40~150℃
- Speeds: ≤15m/sec
Mechanical Seal CN2100 Applications
Used in different pumps, mixers, compressors, and other rotating equipment. which apply to oil, water, and other weak corrosive
Mechanical Seal CN2100 Medium
Oil, water, and other weak corrosive fluid
Mechanical Seal CN2100 Size Information
Mechanical Seal CN2100
1. Assembly must be clean and smooth. The parts of mechanical seals, related machinery and equipment parts, tools, lubricating oil (grease), wipe materials (cotton yarn, white cloth, silk, etc.) must be very clean. The sealing end face of the dynamic and static ring should be wiped with white silk or soft gauze.
2. Trimming and chamfering of chamfers, shafts, sealed end caps, etc. shall be trimmed smoothly, and the relevant corners of the shaft and end caps shall be sanded and polished.
3. During installation, apply turbine oil or l0 oil on the moving ring and static ring (especially on the seal end blood), auxiliary seal ring, shaft, and end cap to reduce friction, so as not to damage the seal of the static ring. End faces and auxiliary seals.
4. Assemble the auxiliary sealing ring.
1) Rubber auxiliary seals cannot be soaked and washed with gasoline or kerosene to avoid swelling and deformation and premature aging.
2) After the O-ring is installed on the moving ring assembly or static ring assembly, it should be logical to prevent it from being twisted, so that the burr is in the cross-section when it is free. O-rings that are slightly rough on the burr can be used if the burr segment is 45o. However, care should be taken in the position of the burrs. When pushing the component, one side of the O-ring and the seal (gland or seal cavity) slide relative to each other. The burr on the side should be behind the sliding direction. Otherwise, the burr will be turned up and sealed. In position, it affects the sealing effect.
3) When pushing the assembly, prevent the O-ring from being damaged. The main forms of damage are drop, nick, bump, curl and twist.
5. Adjust the mechanical seal compression amount according to the technical requirements. For the value, refer to the product manual. Otherwise, the amount of compression is too large, which increases the specific pressure on the end face and accelerates the wear of the end face; if it is too small, the specific pressure on the end face of the moving ring and the dense ring is insufficient, and the seal fails.
6. The static ring assembly should be installed into the gland (or sealed cavity) using a press or a drilling machine. Under no circumstances should mechanical seal parts or components be impacted. The pressed surface should be covered with clean paper or cloth to avoid damaging the sealed end.
7. After assembling the moving ring or static ring assembly, press the compensation ring by hand to check whether it is installed in place and whether it is flexible; elastic split ring (in some mechanical seals, the elastic split ring axially positions the compensation ring) Reliable positioning.
8. Check whether the perpendicularity between the sealed end and the centerline of the shaft (or shaft sleeve) meets the requirements.
9. The anti-rotation pin lead of the static ring component must be accurate. When pushing the static ring component, the pin groove of the component must be aligned with the pin. After pushing in place, the distance from the end surface of the component to one end of the sealed cavity is determined to determine whether it is in place.
10. When tightening the end cap by tightening the bolts, use even force, symmetry, and care. Tighten it several times. Do not tighten it at one time to avoid skewing or even crushing the static ring.
11. After the moving ring is installed, it must be ensured that it can move axially on the shaft flexibly (press the spring with the moving ring and then spring back freely).
Mechanical Seal CN2100
Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will provide free easy-damaged spare parts for problems caused by our quality of production or raw material, except the damageable spare parts caused by the customer's incorrect artificial operation. In addition, after expiration, our company provides cost spare parts for maintenance.
1. Directly factory sale
2. Quick response to 2-8hours, response rates over 92%
3. 24 hours phone call is available, feel free to contact us.
4. All goods produced by ourselves, we provide one-stop services from designing, printing to processing. Customers can provide the design according to your request and samples making, also we can advise how to make the products according to customers' target prices.
1. Q: What’s the MOQ?
A: We accept one piece.
2. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
3. Q: Can you accept using our logo?
A: Yes, we can do OEM for you.
4. Q: What’s the warranty period?
A: 1 year.
5. Q: What are the terms of payment?
A: T/T. 30% deposit and 70% against the BL copy or 100% LC at sight.
Contact Person: semmy wu