Payment & Shipping Terms:
|GUM Type:||Hard Gum, Soft For Option||Phase:||Single Phase/3 Phase|
|Function:||Replaced For Generator Avr||Current Type:||AC|
|Warranty::||1 Year||Application::||Diesel Generator|
water pump parts,
alternator generator parts
The R450 includes advanced protections such as over-excitation limitation and voltage sensing loss and also features voltage droop for Genset parallel operation. The R450 is also equipped with a Load Acceptance Module (LAM) to handle load impact events.
R450 AVR is an analog A.V.R. It is designed for alternators with a SHUNT, AREP, or PMG excitation.
R450 AVR for Genset controls the excitation current to maintain the output voltage of the alternator. R450 is performant in terms of voltage regulation, simple to set, to use, and is reliable.
Rotating switches for U/f, LAM, excitation type, and voltage sensing is available. It complies with I.E.C. 60034-1 standard and U.L. 508 / C.S.A. approved
Operation mode: Standalone
Main feature and characteristics of R450 AVR for diesel alternator:
- Voltage regulation : ± 0.5 %.
- Under-speed protection by function :
1 U/f ( LAM: OFF).
2 U/f (LAM: MODE1).
Auto-adaptation LAM + 2 U/f (LAM : MODE 2).
- Nominal excitation current: 6A.
- Maximum excitation current: 10A during 10 s.
- Provide range 150V (50Hz/60Hz).
- Voltage détection: ≤ 530 V.
- Protection: fuse fast 10A.
- Protection on load, short-circuit, and voltage reference loss.
Operation conditions R450 AVR for Leroy Somer Genset:
- Operating temperature range : - 40° C à + 65° C.
- Storage temperature range : - 55° C à + 85° C.
- Hygrometry: 98%.
- Maximum choc: 9 g on 3 axis.
- Vibrations: less than 10 Hz, 2 mm peak magnitude.
From 10 Hz to 100 Hz: 100 mm/s, below 100 Hz: 8g.
Optional modules compatible with R450 AVR for diesel Genset
- R 731: three-phase voltage sensing.
- R 734: phase current and voltage sensing for parallel operation
- R 726: regulation system changed to “4 - function”
Connexion and setting of R450 AVR for Alternator:
Settings are done through the A.V.R.
- Potentiometer P1: voltage setting.
- Potentiometer P2: stability setting.
- Potentiometer P3: excitation.
- Rotating switch selection 1: frequency, U/F function, LAM function
- Rotating switch selection 2: alternator type and voltage sensing (1 ph. ou 3 ph.).
- Rotating switch selection 3: excitation type (AREP or PMG) and time response.
- Potentiometer P4: quadrature droop.
|Excitation mode||SHUNT, AREP, PMG|
|Rated excitation current||6 A|
|Regulation accuracy (+/- %)||0.50%|
|Frequency range||10 – 100 Hz|
|Voltage setting range (+/- %)||5%|
|kU/F limitation||K = 1&2|
|Loss of sensing voltage||✓|
|Short circuit current limitation||✓|
|Parallel operation between alternators||✓|
|Load Acceptance Module (LAM)||✓|
Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will provide free easy-damaged spare parts for problems caused by our quality of production or raw material, except the damageable spare parts caused by the customer's incorrect artificial operation. In addition, after expiration, our company provides cost spare parts for maintenance.
1. Free maintenance within 12 months guarantee.
2. We cooperate with customers to design and develop a new product.
3. We'd like to assist you in arranging delivery things, test things, or others on your request.
4. Customize production.
1. We are a professional manufacturer with more than 13 years experience in Electric motor
2. We are Made in China Gold Supplier
3.we test the material before production and three to four times when producing to ensure the goods in good quality, also we produce according to request
4.we can be your OEM manufacturer with your authorization of the brand.
1. Q: What’s the MOQ?
A: We accept one piece.
2. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
3. Q: Can you accept using our logo?
A: Yes, we can do OEM for you.
4. Q: What’s the warranty period?
A: 1 year.
5. Q: What are the terms of payment?
A: T/T. 30% deposit and 70% against the BL copy or 100% LC at sight.
Contact Person: semmy wu