Vadim ZabiiakaZhongzhi does really good on the design and manufacturing of the products. Experienced engineers service us very nice.
Mr.Reuben kimwoloGood quality, great manufacturers, we are happy with your products.
Mr.Yılmaz TürkoğluHave been working together for more than 3 years very professional. all products work fine in our types of equipment. Thank you.
Aluminum Motor Plastic Fan Blades PP Material Hot / Cold Runner For Motor Cooling
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Plastic PP||Inlet Diameter||11.2-90mm|
|Outlet Diameter||90-460mm||Bearing Deep||16-80mm|
water pump parts,
alternator generator parts
Plastic fan blade Easy Spare Parts Fit Aluminum motor for motor cooling
Electric Motor Cooling Fan Blades are used in electric motors for cooling
Widely used for Y2, MS series three-phase motors
- Fast heat dissipation
- Strong Flexibility
- Easy installation
reasonable price and high quality
Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will provide free easy-damaged spare parts for problems caused by our quality of production or raw material, except the damageable spare parts caused by the customer's incorrect artificial operation. In addition, after expiration, our company provides cost spare parts for maintenance.
1. Perfect quality control
2. Comprehensive customization service
3. 24 hours phone call is available, feel free to contact us.
4. All goods produced by ourselves, we provide one-stop services from designing, printing to processing. Customers can provide the design according to your request and samples making, also we can advise how to make the products according to customers' target prices.
1. Q: What’s the MOQ?
A: We accept one piece.
2. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
3. Q: Can you accept using our logo?
A: Yes, we can do OEM for you.
4. Q: What’s the warranty period?
A: 1 year.
5. Q: What are the terms of payment?
A: T/T. 30% deposit and 70% against the BL copy or 100% LC at sight.