Vadim ZabiiakaZhongzhi does really good on the design and manufacturing of the products. Experienced engineers service us very nice.
Mr.Reuben kimwoloGood quality, great manufacturers, we are happy with your products.
Mr.Yılmaz TürkoğluHave been working together for more than 3 years very professional. all products work fine in our types of equipment. Thank you.
Strong Flexibility Easy Spare Parts Y2 Fan Blade For 100# Frame Aluminum Housing Motor
|Material||Plastic PP||Inlet Diameter||28.2mm|
|Outlet Diameter||130mm||Bearing Deep||40mm|
|Application||Three Phase Asynchronous Motor||Package||Cartons|
water pump parts,
alternator generator parts
Y2 Fan Blade Electric Motor Easy Spare Parts For 100# Frame Aluminum Housing Motor
Y2 fan blade material is plastic, as easy spare parts, it can be used for a three-phase asynchronous aluminum housing motor. Y2-100 fan blade motor frame is 100#.
Widely used for High-efficiency motors, three-phase asynchronous aluminum housing motors, and so on.
- Fast heat dissipation
- Strong Flexibility
- Easy to assembly
Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will provide free easy-damaged spare parts for problems caused by our quality of production or raw material, except the damageable spare parts caused by the customer's incorrect artificial operation. In addition, after expiration, our company provides cost spare parts for maintenance.
1. Directly factory sale
2. Quick response to 2-8hours, response rates over 92%
3. 24 hours phone call is available, feel free to contact us.
4. All goods produced by ourselves, we provide one-stop services from designing, printing to processing. Customers can provide the design according to your request and samples making, also we can advise how to make the products according to customers' target prices.
1. Q: What’s the MOQ?
A: We accept one piece.
2. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
3. Q: Can you accept using our logo?
A: Yes, we can do OEM for you.
4. Q: What’s the warranty period?
A: 1 year.
5. Q: What are the terms of payment?
A: T/T. 30% deposit and 70% against the BL copy or 100% LC at sight.