Swimming pool pump technical requirements editor
1) The sum of the capacity of the swimming pool circulating water pump should be greater than or equal to the operating head required for all systems of filtration and backwashing.
2) A cleanable hair filter must be provided before circulating the pump.
3) Circulating pumps and motors should be easy to overhaul and maintain, and the design and construction of pumps and their components should be safe.
4) The mechanical seal of the circulating water pump should be corrosion-proof and work well in the swimming pool operating environment.
5) The size of the circulating water pump should be as compact as possible, and its power and mechanical structure are suitable for general swimming pool installation, load, and environmental conditions.
6) The pump motor can work at full load within the range of plus or minus 10% of the rated voltage.
7) All pump motors should have thermal and current overload protection, set inside the motor or at the starting point of the line to provide locking rotation and running protection.
8), security protection level IP55.
Fuan Zhongzhi Pump Co., Ltd
registered the trademark "ZOZHI."
Add:No.155 Shangcun Qinxiyang Industry Zone,Fuan city,Fujian,China
Tel:+86 0593 6532656 Fax: +86 0593 6531158
Contact Person: Ms. Semmy Wu