1. The motor power supply voltage is too low, or the wiring is wrong when the electrician repairs and installs.
2. When the circuit is overhauled, you can measure the grounding of the stator winding or the inter-turn and phase-to-phase short circuit.
3. The motor load is too heavy. When the electrician repairs, the running current can be measured higher than the normal working current.
4. The motor is out of phase.
5. The wound winding of the wound motor is loose.
6, squirrel-cage motor rotor broken strip.
7. The stator and rotor rub against each other.
8. The motor is poorly ventilated.
9, the bearing is damaged.
10. The outer ring of the bearing and the end cap (or bearing sleeve) are too loose or too tight.
11. The two sides of the end cap or bearing cap are unbalanced with the two sides of the bearing.
12, too much or too little bearing grease, improper selection of models, or poor quality.
13. The bearing inner ring and the shaft are too loose or too tight.
Fuan Zhongzhi Pump Co., Ltd
registered the trademark "ZOZHI."
Add:No.155 Shangcun Qinxiyang Industry Zone,Fuan city,Fujian,China
Tel:+86 0593 6532656 Fax: +86 0593 6531158
Contact Person: Ms. Semmy Wu