Daily maintenance method for self-priming pump
1. Check the self-priming pump piping and joints for looseness. Then, turn the self-priming pump by hand or tool to see if the self-priming pump is flexible.
2. Try to control the flow rate and head of the self-priming pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the self-priming pump operates at the highest efficiency point to obtain the maximum energy-saving effect.
3. During the operation of the self-priming pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed the ambient temperature of 35C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80C.
4. If you find that the self-priming pump has an abnormal sound, stop it immediately and check the cause.
5. When the self-priming pump is stopped, close the gate valve and pressure gauge, then stop the motor.
6. When the self-priming pump is not used for a long time and used in the cold winter season, after parking, you should unscrew the water plug of the lower part of the pump body to release the medium. Prevent freezing cracks. (If it is sewage, please clean the pump chamber with clean water)
7. Carefully listen to the abnormal operation sound of the motor. Because the noise in the computer room is large during operation, you can use auxiliary tools such as a screwdriver or a stick to attach the two ends of the motor. If you listen frequently, you can find the motor and its drag. device
Fuan Zhongzhi Pump Co., Ltd
registered the trademark "ZOZHI."
Add:No.155 Shangcun Qinxiyang Industry Zone,Fuan city,Fujian,China
Tel:+86 0593 6532656 Fax: +86 0593 6531158
Mobile: +86.137.0604.0131 E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Ms. Semmy Wu