What pump is good for the pool?
The circulating water pump for swimming pools generally uses clear water centrifugal pumps, which can be divided into ordinary clear water centrifugal pumps and swimming pool special circulating pumps. The following is mainly based on the selection guide for swimming pool special circulation pumps.
The main parameters
The main control parameters of the special circulating water pump for the swimming pool are pump casing material, impeller material, flow, lift, power and efficiency.
Selection point editing
1) For swimming pools with different requirements, the pool water circulation pumps should be set independently.
2) Use an aquatic swimming pool with similar properties. Other water circulation pumps should be set independently.
3) The circulating water pump should be determined by not fewer than two units working simultaneously.
4) The circulating water pump should use low speed, low noise, and high efficiency. The performance curve should be as smooth as possible, and the working range must be in the high-efficiency area.
5) The pump casing, impeller, and mechanical seal of the circulating water pump shall be made of corrosion-resistant materials.
6) Pumps and pipes connected to the pump should be equipped with shock absorption and noise reduction measures.
7), the water pump suction pipe flow rate should be 1.0 ~ 1.5m / s; the pump outlet pipe flow rate should be 1.5 ~ 2.5m / s.
About Baiyun Pump Group
Guangzhou Baiyun Pump Industry Group Co., Ltd. is a collection of scientific research, manufacturing, marketing, installation, service pipeline pumps, centrifugal pumps, sewage pumps, submersible sewage pumps, fire pumps, water supply equipment, water treatment equipment, pump control cabinets， and other products. As one of the large-scale high-tech enterprise groups, the pump top ten pump brand, Guangdong water pump leading enterprises.
Fuan Zhongzhi Pump Co., Ltd
registered the trademark "ZOZHI."
Add:No.155 Shangcun Qinxiyang Industry Zone,Fuan city,Fujian,China
Tel:+86 0593 6532656 Fax: +86 0593 6531158