There are several reasons for the insufficient pressure of the high-pressure cleaner and the treatment methods:
1. The high-pressure nozzle of the high-pressure cleaner is seriously worn, and the excessive wear of the high-pressure nozzle will affect the water pressure of the equipment. It would help if you replaced the new nozzle in time.
2. Insufficient water flows into the access device result in insufficient water flow and insufficient output pressure. Therefore, the reduced water pressure should be solved by supplying sufficient influent water flow in time.
3. The high-pressure cleaner cleans the inlet water filter with air. After cleaning the air in the inlet water filter, ensure that the standard outlet pressure is output.
4. After the pressure relief valve of the high-pressure cleaner is aged, the overflow of the water flow is large, and the pressure is low. Therefore, when it is found that it is aging, you should replace the fittings in time.
5. The high pressure and low-pressure water seal of the high-pressure cleaner and the leakage of the inlet and outlet water check valves cause the working pressure to become low, and you should replace these accessories in time.
6. The high-pressure pipe and the filter device are kinked, bent, or damaged, resulting in poor water flow, insufficient water pressure, and should be repaired in time.
7. The internal pressure of the high-pressure pump is faulty, the wearing parts are worn, the water flow is reduced, the internal pipeline of the equipment is blocked, the water flow is too small, and the working pressure is too low.
Fuan Zhongzhi Pump Co., Ltd
registered the trademark "ZOZHI."
Add:No.155 Shangcun Qinxiyang Industry Zone,Fuan city,Fujian,China
Tel:+86 0593 6532656 Fax: +86 0593 6531158