After the cooling, the viscosity of the oil increases, and the oil is difficult to drain. Therefore, the speed reducer should change the oil at the operating temperature.
1. Turn off the power to prevent electric shock. Wait for the reducer to cool down without burning danger;
Note: The gearbox should remain warm when changing the oil;
2. Place an oil pan under the oil drain plug;
3. Open the oil level screw plug, the aerator, and the oil drain plug;
4. Remove all oil;
5. Install the oil drain plug;
6. Inject new oil of the same grade;
7. The amount of oil should be consistent with the installation location;
8. Check the oil level at the oil level screw plug;
9. Tighten the oil level plug and ventilator.
registered the trademark "ZOZHI."
Add:No.155 Shangcun Qinxiyang Industry Zone,Fuan city,Fujian,China
Tel:+86 0593 6532656 Fax: +86 0593 6531158
Contact Person: Ms. Semmy Wu