How to properly install and debug household electric water heaters
While household electric water heaters bring comfort and convenience to people's lives, safety accidents also occur from time to time. The occurrence of electric water heater safety accidents is mostly caused by the poor environment of the water heater and the incorrect use method. Correctly mastering the installation, commissioning, and use of electric water heaters can effectively prevent safety accidents.
1. The electric water heater installation should be carried out by professionals in conjunction with the specific environmental conditions of the user, and the electric water heater should be fixed in place and properly assembled, connected, and debugged to achieve its intended use.
2. The wall surface on which the electric water heater is installed should be a solid wall thickness of 10 cm or more. A large-capacity electric water heater should also be equipped with a bracket to ensure the firmness of the installation.
3. When installing the electric water heater by yourself, be sure to test the water pressure. If the water pressure exceeds 0.7mpa, install the pressure-reducing valve.
4. You should install the electric water heater in a relatively dry and ventilated environment to avoid direct sunlight. For example, if the water heater is installed in the bathroom, the bathroom should be kept ventilated frequently.
5, the electric water heater is a high-power electrical product. Therefore, it is best to use the power supply with a residual current action protection device and reliable grounding. In addition, it requires professional electrical maintenance and installation personnel to conduct circuit testing.
6, the installation of electric water heaters must use the matching special hooks, expansion tubes, or expansion bolts. The general electric water heater plugs have 10a 16a two, so the electric water heater socket and plug should match normal use.
7. Install the water circuit first, then install the circuit. Next, install the waterway, fix the hook to the wall with special screws, hang the water heater, and install the mixing valve. The water mixing valve and heater are connected by inlet and outlet pipes, nuts, and sealing rings. For circuit installation, install the power socket at a distance of 1m away from the water heater and 1.5m above the ground. Next, select the power cable of the appropriate diameter according to the power and connect the protective grounding wire.
8. When debugging the electric water heater, first discharge the air inside the water heater, and then start the power after filling the water. Specific method: close the cold water valve, open the hot water valve, open the tap water valve, inject cold water into the water tank when the water mixing valve has water flowing out, increase the flow rate to flush the water tank pipeline, then open the cold water valve, and then connect the shower head Observe whether there is water leakage. Finally, turn on the power and observe the working condition of the electric water heater.
9. In the process of using the electric water heater, if there is a circuit failure, you should call the electrician in time and ask the electrician to go to the door to repair and troubleshoot before you can continue to use it.
Fuan Zhongzhi Pump Co., Ltd
registered the trademark "ZOZHI."
Add:No.155 Shangcun Qinxiyang Industry Zone,Fuan city,Fujian,China
Tel:+86 0593 6532656 Fax: +86 0593 6531158
Contact Person: Ms. Semmy Wu