Corn straw stalk feed pellet machine
The benefits of using pellet feed in the breeding process:
1. Avoid picky eaters. The compound feed formula has a variety of raw materials and comprehensive nutrition, preventing animals from picking their favorite food from the powder and refusing to ingest other ingredients. In addition, because pellet feed can maintain uniformity during storage and transportation, feeding loss can be reduced by 8% -10%.
2. High feed returns. During the granulation process, due to the combined effects of moisture, temperature, and pressure, some physical and chemical reactions occur in the feed, making the starch gelatinized and the enzyme activity enhanced, which can make the fed animals digest the feed more effectively and convert it into weight gain. Feeding poultry and pigs with pellets can increase feed conversion (i.e., return) by 10% -12% compared to meals. Feeding fattening pigs with pellets will increase the average daily weight by 4% and reduce the feed-to-meat ratio by 6%. Feeding broilers will reduce the feed-to-meat ratio by 3% -10%.
3. More economical storage and transportation. After granulation, the bulk density of feed is generally increased by 40%, reducing storage capacity and saving freight.
4. Good liquidity and easy to manage. Many powders, especially velvety feeds with small specific gravity, feeds with added molasses or high fat, and urea often adhere to the silo. However, due to the good fluidity of pelleted feed, it rarely causes sticking. Pelleted feed is popular for large-scale farms that use automatic feeders to feed dairy cows or poultry.
5. Avoid the automatic classification of feed ingredients to reduce environmental pollution. In powder storage and transportation, due to the different volumes and quality of various powders, classification is easy to occur. After granulation, there is no classification of feed ingredients, and the pellets are not easy to dust. During the feeding process, the pollution of the pellets to air and moisture is much less than that of the powder.
Fuan Zhongzhi Pump Co., Ltd
registered the trademark "ZOZHI."
Add:No.155 Shangcun Qinxiyang Industry Zone,Fuan city,Fujian,China
Tel:+86 0593 6532656 Fax: +86 0593 6531158
Contact Person: Ms. Semmy Wu