Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Asynchronous Motor||Protect Feature::||Totally Enclosed|
|Efficiency:||IE1 2 3||Protection:||IP44/IP54/IP55|
|Duty:||S1 (continuous)||Cooling Method::||ICO141|
|Housing:||Aluminium||Above Sea Level::||Not Exceed 1000m|
|Insulation Class::||B/F/H||Ambient Temperature::||-15 ℃-40℃|
3 phase asynchronous motor,
squirrel cage electric motor
0.09kw 50/60Hz 3 Phase Asynchronous Motor Totally Enclosed For Wood Cutting Machine
Three-phase, MS(IE1) series Aluminium housing motors are acknowledged that having good fame for quality and reliability, they are suitable for driving machines that do not have special requirements, such as machine tools, pumps, blowers, etc.
- Superior finish
- Externally Ventilated
- Lightweight construction
- Top-mounted terminal box
- IP55 Protection
- Interchangeable foot mounting and flange mounting
1. Free maintenance within 12 months guarantee.
2. We cooperate with customers to design and develop a new product.
3. We'd like to assist you in arranging delivery things, test things, or others on your request.
4. Customize production.
1. We are a professional manufacturer with more than 13 years experience in Electric motor
2. We are Made in China Gold Supplier
3.we test the material before production and three to four times when producing to ensure the goods in good quality, also we produce according to request
4.we can be your OEM manufacturer with your authorization of the brand.
Q: What’s the MOQ?
A: We accept one piece.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q: Can you accept to use our logo?
A: Yes, we can do OEM for you.
Q: What’s the warranty period?
A: 1 year.
Q: What are the terms of payment?
A: T/T. 30% deposit and 70% against the BL copy or 100% LC at sight.
Motor bearing heating analysis
(1) improper bearing coordination leads to the breakdown of the motor bearing system in a short time.
(2) currently causes ablation of bearing system components, and heating of bearing components, resulting in a serious failure of the bearing system.
(3) improper lubrication system leads to bearing heating due to poor lubrication
(4) bearing heating caused by motor temperature rise or operating environment temperature.
Contact Person: Cherry